- UV disinfection box, efficient and rapid sterilization in 5 minutes, sterilization rate can reach more than 99%.
- One-button UV sterilization, disinfection of required items: jewelry, car keys, masks and other items, electronic items such as mobile phones, mice, remote controls, toothbrushes, cosmetic brushes and other personal toiletries.
- Built-in USB charging port, can charge phones when the phone is disinfected.
Standard input voltage: DC 5V 1A
Disinfection power: 1W
Maximum power: 2W
UV wavelength: 254 nm
Material: ABS + PMMA
Disinfecting time indicator: red = 5 minutes, green = 10 minutes, blue = 15 minutes
USB output voltage: ≤5V / 1A
Working temperature: -50 °C ~ +104 °C
Dimension: 8.625 inches x 5 inches x 1.75 inches
Inner size: 7 inches x 3.875 inches x 1 inch
Net weight: 300g
Capacity: suitable for 6-inch mobile phones, and watches / toothbrushes / jewelry / remote control and other small objects
Watch / Jewelry: 5 minutes
Phone / button / remote control: 10 minutes
Toothbrush / Tableware: 15 minutes
1. Connect the USB cable to the power supply and the right port of the device.
2. Open the lid of the sterilization box, put the mobile phone, jewelry, watches and other items to be disinfected into the device, and then close the lid.
3. Press the button once to select the 5-minute disinfection time, and the red light flashes.
4. Press the button again to select the 10-minute disinfection time, and the green light flashes.
5. Press the button again to select the 15-minute disinfection time, and the blue light flashes.
1. After disinfection is complete, the indicator light will stop flashing.
2. You can open the lid and remove items during the disinfection process.
3. Once the lid is opened during disinfection, it will stop sterilizing. You must close the lid again to set a new disinfection duration.
4. After opening the lid, the UV lamp inside the device will go out.
1. There may be slight size deviations due to manual measurement, different measuring methods and tools.
2. The picture may not reflect the actual color of the item because of different photographing light, angle and display monitor.